HD Brows are bespoke and totally tailored for the individual – not a brow stencil in sight. It’s so much more than a standard eyebrow tint and wax. HD Brows differ to many other eyebrow treatments as we don’t believe in a one-shape-fits all ethos, eyebrows are as individual as fingerprints.
Every HD Brow Stylist is expertly trained at one of the prestigious HD Brow Academies, becoming part of a recognised and trusted brand who invest heavily in product and treatment development.
The HD Brow stylist will begin your treatment with an in-depth consultation to discuss, size, shape and the overall look you’d like to achieve before beginning work on your bespoke brows.
Custom-blended colour tint is applied to the whole brow area, not just the hairs you can see but the vellus fine fair hairs you can barely see. The desired colour is your choice, whether it be darker or simply tone the natural colour of your brow hairs, we’ll ensure your new brows complement your look, and your style.
From there we use our exclusive brow mapping techniques to design your unique shape before using a combination of HD hair removal techniques including waxing, threading and trimming to create it. Finally, brows will be perfected using our make-up collection along with a mini make up lesson to help you maintain and make the most of your brows between appointments.
And don’t worry if there isn’t enough hair to create your perfect arch immediately, we’ll put you on a regrowth programme which around 80% of new HD Brow clients on their first few appointments, this will very much depend on your own hair growth cycle. Be assured that we will work with you every step of the way to achieve the perfect brows for you, whether it be to tame bushy brows or regrow overplucked eyebrows.
Please note the tint is semi-permanent and you’ll need to do a patch test 48 hours prior to your appointment. Patch testing will take place in the salon. Any redness, itching or swelling must be communicated to your HD Brow stylist who will offer advice on the best course of action. Should a skin reaction take place the tint element will not be performed during your treatment.
Although tinting is a large part of the HD Brow process, we can spend more time on the finishing element of your treatment giving you make up tips and showcasing a wider variety of the HD Brow Makeup range including Browtec, Brow Define, Brow Crème & Brow Colour Fix.
Being, HD Brow Stylists we care what your brows look like from the moment you walk out of the salon door, so to keep your HD Brows looking salon perfect every day, proper care and maintenance is required.
- Following your stylist’s recommendations and avoid tweezing in between appointments
- Avoid excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam-rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti-aging products around the brow area for 3 days either side of treatment
- Avoid using fake tanning products on the face for 2-3 days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use fake tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discolouration of your tint.
- Remember, your results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The make up applied is not permanent and tint will fade depending on frequency of cleansing.
- We strongly recommend the use of HD Brows Tint Lock Serum to prolong the wear of your tint and keep brows conditioned after your treatment.
- You must inform you HD Brows stylist immediately should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after your treatment, so we can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.
And finally, to ensure you keep up with your new bespoke brows we recommend you rebook your brow treatment every 4 weeks, giving new hairs time to grow and enhance your overall brow look.